Yocan UNI Pro Vape Tricks 44 - NO Atomizer with old adapter

The Yocan UNI Pro is a Box Mod that features universal compatibility with all oil cartridges. Yocan UNI Pro Wholesale: info@yocantech.com.

Moderator: Sky

Coco
United States of America

Post by Coco » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:53 am

Any questions during your use the Yocan device, like UNI Pro vape? If so, please read this thread, and find out the best way to start your Yocan UNI Pro vape mod.

Related post: Yocan UNI vs Yocan UNI Pro

Here is a question from a Yocan UNI Pro user:

My vape is broken and I bought it less than two weeks ago but my local smoke shop doesn't die returns. There's something wrong with the connection, it keeps saying no atomizer. When there is and I move the adapter piece around and it works for a second and then stops again. Can I send you the broken one and get a new one sent to me or can you help me repair this one or something? This is the 5 th pen I've bought from you guys and they've been find so far, I've spent a lot of money with you guys and I've been a loyal customer. Please help me.

Answer:
First of all, thanks for choosing our product.
Do you have a brand new 510 adapter for Yocan UNI Pro?
If so, please install this new one to have a try.
I think the bad adapter result with the incorrect connect and alert your no atomizer.

As for the warranty claim issues, you have to contact our our after-sale team.
Here is our warranty policy: https://www.yocanonline.com/warranty-af ... s-service/
Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.

Return to “Yocan UNI Pro”