Yocan UNI Pro Vape Tricks 52 - how to fix short circuit error

The Yocan UNI Pro is a Box Mod that features universal compatibility with all oil cartridges. Yocan UNI Pro Wholesale: info@yocantech.com.

Moderator: Sky

Coco
United States of America

Post by Coco » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:24 pm

Any questions during your use the Yocan UNI Pro vape? If so, please read this thread, and find out the best way to start your Yocan UNI Pro vape mod.

Related post: Yocan UNI vs Yocan UNI Pro

Here is a question from a Yocan UNI Pro user:
I am getting a "Shorted" message. How can I correct this issue?

Answer:
Unscrew the vape cart a turn or so and it might work. Happens to most of the Yocan UNI Pro short circuit error.

Here is vape experience from @ Badfail:

I guess I'm late to this party but I did recently solve this issue, and the problem isn't a broken device OR a broken cart. The problem is that due to the way carts are manufactured, there can be some variance in extrusion on the center post, and the Uni does not have a spring-loaded center post on the magnetic 510 adapter. Hence, when you press the button and get blinking lights, one of two things is happening:

The cart center post is recessed and not making sufficient contact

The cart center post is extruded and getting pushed in, causing a short

That's why there are multiple working solutions in this thread: switch carts or loosen the adapter. You can tell which of the above is happening by whether or not the outer wall of the adapter is touching the bottom of the cart when you screw it on. In either case, you can usually fix it by adjusting the cart center post with a pair of needle nose pliers. Giving it a slight turn about 2 degrees can resolve a short.

Related Topic:

How do you know if your vape is short circuited?
If your vape flashes up an error message saying shorted or something similar, it is telling you that there is an electrical short occurring.
As for the Yocan UNI Pro mod, you can saw an 'short-circuit' alert on the screen.

What does it mean when your vape says short circuit?
This typically happens because the coil isn't screwed on properly, there's an issue with the 510 connection, defective or bad coil, etc. The atomizer low warning means the resistance of coils is too low for the mod being used. The atomizer short warning on your mod displays when the coil is causing a short-circuit.

Why does my vape say shorted when I try to hit it?
A 'Shorted' or 'Check Atomiser' error message means somewhere in the device's connection, the atomiser is causing an electrical short circuit. To resolve the issue, you will need to replace the coil in the tank. It doesn't necessarily mean it's an incompatible coil.
Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.

Return to “Yocan UNI Pro”