Yocan UNI Twist Box Mod Review from rainbow-bliss

The Yocan UNI Twist Universal Portable Mod is an easily considered the most useful mod ever made. Get your own Yocan UNI Twist Portable box mod today!

Moderator: Sky

Coco
United States of America

Post by Coco » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:45 am

Nice Yocan UNI Twist Review from our fan - rainbow-bliss.
If you also want to test our latest vaporizer device, please join the Yocan Review Program, the link is Yocan.com/r

Exterior & design
The Twist is sized in between the original Uni and the Uni S with protective metal casing. Right off the bat I was a fan of both colors, and the Twist feels heavier than my Uni Pro which I really like.
The twist style temp control works well and adjusts from 1.8 V to 4.2 V. I really like the twist temp control and this is my first time seeing it on a mod instead of pen.
UNI Twist (13).jpg
UNI Twist (13).jpg (734.45 KiB) Viewed 3245 times
Functionality
Something new I noticed with this battery is USB-C charging! Nice addition and makes for much quicker charging time. Everything else is pretty much Yocan standard- adjustable voltage, adjustable width and height to fit most cartridges, 10 sec preheat, and button activated firing. Using this with a self-filled Trainwreck cartridge and getting good vapor production and flavor.
Yocan UNI Twist size 20210603165201.png
Yocan UNI Twist size
Yocan UNI Twist size 20210603165201.png (50.64 KiB) Viewed 3242 times
Overall, this mod offers all the benefits of earlier Yocan models but with the addition of twist temperature control, USB-C charging, and a higher quality exterior. I’m very pleased with the UNI Twist and can say for sure it will be replacing the UNI Pro as my go-to battery. I’d recommend this device to anyone who’s liked earlier Yocan battery models and looking for something new, or as a good beginner battery.

Source from Yocan UNI Twist Review on Reddit
Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.

Return to “Yocan UNI Twist”