Vane - no atomizer

lamilpa
Mexico

Vane - no atomizer

Post by lamilpa » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:09 am

One of our costumers got recently a Vane and now he is trying to return it because he gets the no atomizer warning when trying to use it. He´s only had it for two months. All the other functions work fine and there is no apparent dammage on the device it has no scratches burned areas nor it hasn´t been underwater. I use this vape personally and never got any issues. We recommend it to our customers.
Coco
United States of America

Re: Vane - no atomizer

Post by Coco » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:07 am

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please contact our after-sale team to claim his/her warranty.
Here is our warranty policy: https://www.yocanonline.com/warranty-af ... s-service/
Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.
rebelde54
Puerto Rico

Post by rebelde54 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:09 pm

Greetings..after having bought 6 months ago my YoCan Vane on Vacation to Orlando tells me No Atomizer..It has been my secret and faithful friend since I have it. Could it be repaired in any way even when the warranty expired? Thank you for your answer.
Jimmy
China

Post by Jimmy » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:28 pm

rebelde54 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:09 pm
Greetings..after having bought 6 months ago my YoCan Vane on Vacation to Orlando tells me No Atomizer..It has been my secret and faithful friend since I have it. Could it be repaired in any way even when the warranty expired? Thank you for your answer.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

The Yocan Vane has 90 days warranty period.

By the way, did you drop it recently?
As for the no atomizer error with the Yocan Vane means the battery can't detect the heat atomizer.
And I don't think you can fix by yourself.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
SaidAlarcon
Mexico

Post by SaidAlarcon » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:23 am

I bought a Yocan Vane less than a month ago and the screen says "no atomizer" I have been using it for a very short time and I couldn't use it anymore

Return to “Yocan Vane”