Airflow 8.5

Temps settings 10

Ease of use 10

Battery strength 8

Price 10

Feel/sleekness 10

Ease of cleaning 9

Charge time 10

Really enjoying this thing as it reminds me of my friends mighty. I honestly can’t believe this thing actually vaporizes weed for only $60 and doesn’t combust it. It does so very well by slowly browning it evenly. I do still mix it every once in a while like with every vape so it vapes more evenly. Love the quick heat up and all the temp settings provide a perfect vapour hit for all herb moisture levels. Came with a cleaning bristle that works great between bowls and can also use a q tip to clean the inside after smoking maybe an Oz through it you might want to do that. Solid unit with a great smooth feel to it unbeatable for the price. The battery is a little small for heavy use but can be charged fully in about 45 minutes! This fits .25-.4 of a gram.
Jimmy
China

Re: Yocan Vane Review

Post by Jimmy » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:39 am

Nice.
If you want to review Yocan latest item, please fill out your info on www.yocan.com/r we will reply you ASAP.
frometa
United States of America

Post by frometa » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:13 am

Good job.
Do you have a video review this device?
Coco
United States of America

Post by Coco » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:13 pm

Awesome.
Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.

Return to “Yocan Vane”