Design Your Vape With Yocan

Discuss all Yocan Vaporizer pen device, includes but not limited yocan evolve plus Device Basics, Troubleshooting, Order Questions, Shipping Questions, Manufacturing & Quality and other Yocan vape pens.

Moderator: Michelle

Sky
United States of America

Re: Design Your Vape With Yocan

Post by Sky » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:48 am

No-Owl-6614 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:16 pm
I'd love an all in one vaporizer kit with interchangeable parts/chambers for concentrates and for dry herb complete with a smell-proof carrying case
Thanks for your suggestions and feedback!
Wise_Recognition3981
Canada

Post by Wise_Recognition3981 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:37 am

The Yocan evolve plus XL is the all time best device. I currently own two but have had 5. The 2020 version is robust and durable. So durable!

So I would love to see the evolve plus XL with Apex wave heating (by far the best tech) and variable volt/heat setting that is changed like Yocan Lit and a puff counter like the KODO. Even though I don't smoke carts I would like to know how many puffs I get per bowl. A better dab container since as soon as it is removed and the you ding the bottom of the device it no longer threads and it's useless for a carry-on

The magneto cap is brilliant. Add that too!
Sky
United States of America

Post by Sky » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:22 am

Wise_Recognition3981 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:37 am
The Yocan evolve plus XL is the all time best device. I currently own two but have had 5. The 2020 version is robust and durable. So durable!

So I would love to see the evolve plus XL with Apex wave heating (by far the best tech) and variable volt/heat setting that is changed like Yocan Lit and a puff counter like the KODO. Even though I don't smoke carts I would like to know how many puffs I get per bowl. A better dab container since as soon as it is removed and the you ding the bottom of the device it no longer threads and it's useless for a carry-on

The magneto cap is brilliant. Add that too!
Thank you for your valuable suggestions, we will continue to improve!
Technology_pzOr
Russia

Technology and AI news

Post by Technology_pzOr » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:48 am

Disruptive Technology: What It Is and How It Works
Sky
United States of America

Post by Sky » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:14 pm

No-Owl-6614 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:16 pm
I'd love an all in one vaporizer kit with interchangeable parts/chambers for concentrates and for dry herb complete with a smell-proof carrying case
If you want to customize, you can go to Yocan's official website and contact the business personnel to cooperate in customizing the vaporizer.
Tsdeel
United States of America

Post by Tsdeel » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:53 am

I'd love a Electric Sherlock yocan. Or a hookah!!

Return to “Concentrate Vapes”