Connect with your social network account
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Discuss all Yocan Vaporizer pen device, includes but not limited yocan evolve plus Device Basics, Troubleshooting, Order Questions, Shipping Questions, Manufacturing & Quality and other Yocan vape pens.
- Posts: 525
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:47 pm
I have a dive mini and the light blinks red when i try and use it. this is after charging it. happens with both the tank and necter collector tip.
Here are some tips:
1. The Divi Mini flashing 5 times means the battery ( Related: what's dab pen
) can't detect the atomizer/tip. Please make sure firmly connected the atomizer.
2. Please use a q-tip to clean the contact point.
3. Install a brand new one coil to have a try, if you don't have a brand new one, please contact the head shop you bought it from for help.
4. Contact our after-sale team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collect all questions about Yocan, and 're-post' on this forum. Any question, please post it, our staff will response ASAP. Stay safe and healthy.