Free Yocan Ziva 510 Vape Battery Giveaway

Win Free Vape Gear with Yocan weekly Vaping Giveaways. You can win yourself some awesome free vape gear by entering our vape giveaways.
Sky
United States of America

Free Yocan Ziva 510 Vape Battery Giveaway

Post by Sky » Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:45 am

Are you still looking for a Free vape battery giveaway event in 2023? Yocan vape manufacturer is organizing an exciting Ziva 510 vape battery giveaway event on its official website.
Yocan Ziva 510 vape battery is the latest smart vape mod in the market. It will soon be available on vape retail websites and retail stores in various countries. If you are very interested in this 510 Cart Battery and want to get Yocan Ziva quickly, then we suggest you must participate in this Yocan Ziva giveaway event.
Because by participating in this Yocan Giveaway, you will not only have a chance to get the Yocan Ziva vape battery. you will also have a chance to get the Yocan Pillar dabbing rigs as well as the Yocan Black Max. The most exciting thing is that the Yocan vape manufacturer to encourage more new fans to learn about Yocan. The top two winners will receive two CBD vaporizer devices. The first-place winner will receive a Yocan Ziva and a Yocan Black Max. The second-place winner will have a chance to win a Yocan Pillar and a Yocan Ziva 510 Cart Battery. The remaining three will The remaining three winners will each receive a vape device. For more details on the rules and prizes, please visit Yocan's website or click here to Ziva Giveaway for quick access to the event page.
Enter the Yocan Ziva Giveaway to win a free CBD vaporizer device.
Related Articles
Enter Yocan Official to Win a New Yocan Ziva Vape Box Mod
Why Invest in a Yocan Ziva Best Vape Mods?
Yocan Ziva 2023 Best Vape Mods
Tsdeel
United States of America

Re: Free Yocan Ziva 510 Vape Battery Giveaway

Post by Tsdeel » Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:41 pm

Please Please please make one in coral or turquoise 🙏
Tsdeel
United States of America

Post by Tsdeel » Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:41 pm

I've altars spent the bare minimum on my dab batteries . I would absolutely love to try one from yocan because all their products kick ass! Great quality and long lasting!!
Sky
United States of America

Post by Sky » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:02 pm

Tsdeel wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:41 pm
Please Please please make one in coral or turquoise 🙏
Hi, there is Yocan Ziva in green color you can see above picture. I hope you like it. For details, please visit Yocan's official website.
Sky
United States of America

Post by Sky » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:04 pm

Tsdeel wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:41 pm
I've altars spent the bare minimum on my dab batteries . I would absolutely love to try one from yocan because all their products kick ass! Great quality and long lasting!!
Hope you can win and get a Yocan Ziva!
Tsdeel
United States of America

Post by Tsdeel » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:25 am

I love yocan products. They are are dependable and truly get me where I need to be.
Sky
United States of America

Post by Sky » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:15 am

Tsdeel wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:25 am
I love yocan products. They are are dependable and truly get me where I need to be.
Thank you for your support of Yocan products, I hope you can win the Yocan Ziva giveaway event.

Return to “Vaporizer Contest & Giveaway”